New Mexico CulturePass
The joy in visiting New Mexico is getting to know us. And there’s no better way to get acquainted than to explore our exceptional museums and historic monuments than with the New Mexico CulturePass.
The New Mexico CulturePass opens the doors to 14 exceptional museums and historic monuments. From Indian treasures to space exploration, world-class folk art to super dinosaurs, ancient sites to the state-of- the-art New Mexico History Museum—our museums and monuments celebrate the essence of New Mexico every day. They are what the Land of Enchantment is all about.
At $25, the CulturePass invites you to visit each of the 14 state museums and monuments once during a 12-month period. Flash your pass to experience authentic New Mexico and know that the more facilities you visit, the better value the pass becomes.
Purchase the New Mexico CulturePass online at newmexicoculture.org or by visiting any of our museums and monuments.
Here is a list of the museums and monuments you can enjoy.
- New Mexico Museum of Space History
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
- Museum of Indian Arts and Culture
- Museum of International Folk Art
- New Mexico History Museum / Palace of the Governors
- New Mexico Museum of Art
- Bosque Redondo Memorial at Fort Sumner
- Coronado State Monument
- El Camino Real International Heritage Center
- Fort Selden State Monument
- Jémez State Monument
- Lincoln State Monument
Current & Upcoming Exhibitions
- No upcoming events.